Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tacos in The Hamptons

DUDES. I had these tacos at this place La Fondita in Amagansett, NY. They might be the best tacos I've ever put into my mouth while living in this state. Very authentic. Very delicioso. The menu offers both chorizo and lengua tacos, tho i opted for carne asada, pollo and carnitas. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the 'cos came topped with nothing but the meat, chopped onion and cilantro. The carne asada was grilled to perfection and the carnitas was tangy and sweet. They put a lot of love into the food at this place. I saw this one hombre in the kitchen padding down guac in a container for an unusually long time. I think he might have been insane. The insane you want your taco chefs to be. This place also makes its own hot sauce. Four varieties, in fact. I'm now friends with this place on Facebook. I'm not friends with Gosman's lobster shack.

1 comment:

  1. the guac man was simply wasting time as he earns an hourly wage...

    ReplyDelete