Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Who Haz the Longest Hair in Sports?

I was watching the Dodgers vs. Cards game last night, because it was on ESPN, I wanted to see Matt Holliday in red, and I love the Dodgers. I really do. Besides the revelation that my good buddy Jonny had never in his life heard of Albert Pujols (but was familiar with Fernando Tatis), the most startling occurrence of the evening was, well, Manny's hair. I couldn't help but marvel at the man's locks every time he stepped to the plate. His dreads are chunky. They're robust. His scalp really must be remarkably healthy. And jeez is that hair long. I don't know if you've noticed. Maybe, like me, you were too occupied with the thought of Manny just being Manny. But the dude's hair goes down to his nipples. AND IT'S IN DREADS. Imagine how long it must really be. Is there any professional athlete with longer hair than Man-Ram?

A few come to mind:











Fuck, i don't know anything about soccer. help plz.

No comments:

Post a Comment